Monday, February 21, 2011

How to Write a Resume Summary that Grabs Attention | Blue Sky Resumes Blog

How to Write a Resume Summary that Grabs Attention Blue Sky Resumes Blog

BlueSky Resumes - Blue Sky Blog


How to Write a Resume Summary that Grabs Attention




02/18/11

Written by Louise Fletcher

One of the key points I cover in my free resume writing course, is the need to stand out by writing a powerful resume summary.

You only get a very short amount of time to make an impression and a well written resume summary can make all the difference.

But I think the resume summary is one of the most misunderstood aspects of resume writing. Most people write summaries that are almost guaranteed never to be read.

Let me show you what I mean.





********************************************************
http://dreamlearndobecome.blogspot.com This posting was made my Jim Jacobs, President & CEO of Jacobs Executive Advisors. Jim also serves as Leader of Jacobs Advisors' Insurance Practice.

No comments: