Saturday, April 11, 2009

Book Review: PUT YOUR DREAM TO THE TEST by John C. Maxwell, Compelling Questions

Book Review: PUT YOUR DREAM TO THE TEST by John C. Maxwell

10 Compelling Questions

- Chapter 1, “Is my dream really my dream?”
- Chapter 2, “Do I clearly see my dream?”
- Chapter 3, “Am I depending on factors within my control to achieve my dream?”
- Chapter 4, “Does my dream compel me to follow it?”
- Chapter 5, “Do I have a strategy to reach my dream?”
- Chapter 6, “Have I included the people I need to realize my dream?”
- Chapter 7, “Am I willing to pay the price for my dream?“. “Every journey toward a dream is personal, and as a result, so is the price that must be paid for it.”
- Chapter 8, “Am I moving closer to my dream?“. “People who achieve their dreams don’t have an easier path than those who don’t.” (p. 169) Once you commit to your dream, you have to “just keep moving forward.” (p. 172)
- Chapter 9, “Does working toward my dream bring satisfaction?”
- Chapter 10, “Does my dream benefit others?”


Read Full Book Review: http://thedreamingcafe.com/2009/04/02/book-review-put-your-dream-to-the-test-by-john-c-maxwell/
***********************************************************************
This posting was made my Jim Jacobs, President & CEO of Jacobs Executive Advisors. Jim also serves as Leader of Jacobs Advisors' Insurance Practice.

No comments: